USB Charging Fingerprint Padlock
1. travel: suitcase, handbag, travel bag, luggage, laptop, backpack, handbag and so on.
2. sports: gym locker, bicycle, bicycle, golf bags and so on.
3. Public Areas: student dormitory, school locker, gym locker, employee locker, hospital locker, and so on.
4. Residential: door lock, gate, apartment lock, basement anti-theft security, and so on.
5. Business: office, hospital, fence and so on.
6. transports: garage, toolbox, and so on.
7. Furniture: cabinets, closet, cupboard, drawers, safes, and so on.
* Fingerprint reader: 96*96 sensor
*Material: Zinc Alloy
* Working voltage: 3.0-4.2V
* Lock weight and Size: 90g
*Lock size: 7.6*4.6*1.3(cm)
* Fingerprint sensor coverage: 72*64MM
*Unlock speed: within 0.5 second
*Working period: one year per power charge
* LED light: three color light: red/blue/green
* Battery: 3.7V lithium built-in battery
* Working temperature: -10 ~ + 40 degrees Celsius
* Fingerprint capacity: record 10 times and save 10 groups
Tips for fingerprint lock recording
1. Try to lock the sensor through different angle when it registers your fingerprint so that it can recognize well during working.
2. Follow the steps strictly to your fingerprint to make sure the process can be done easily.
1 * Fingerprint Lock
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * manual
1 * Color Box
1. Why every fingerprint can be unlocked?
Before the fingerprint, any fingerprint can be unlocked. If fingerprints are included, only the recorded fingerprints can be used to unlock the lock. So, under normal circumstances, you should record more than two fingerprints to avoid the painful situation of fingers scratching and not unlocking.
2. How to do if the fingerprint cannot be identified?
Usually due to fingerprint wear, peeling, scratches, dirt, wet fingers, or fingerprint
Collection window with smudgeness and water drops, fingerprint identification is unsuccessful. It is necessary that the fingers and fingerprint window are clean and dry.
In case of finger scratches, it is recommended to register at least 3 fingerprints after purchase.
3. How many fingerprints can be registered?
10 fingerprints can be registered.
4. How to do if the battery is dead?
Connect the charging port with Micro USB, the red light is on, indicating that it is
charging, and it can be unlocked normally during charging. The light is off, indicating that it is fully charged.
5. How long does it stay after fully charged?
After fully charged, it can stand by for 12 months, and when the power is low,
The red light flashes after unlocking.
Using high-tech chips, fingerprint processing is faster, unlocking is more convenient, and your home is more secure.
Record 10 times and can save up to 10 groups of fingerprints total, can be used by the whole family.
360° arbitrary angle biometric recognition, induction rate ≤ 0.5s
Electric smart fingerprint padlock will max last half a year after full charge
When the voltage is low, the padlock will remind you to charge.
Smart lock are made of aluminum metal body and stainless steel shackle for superior cut resistance. High toughness steel wire, seamless joint is great for anti-thief, anti-dust and anti-erosion.
You can use at home, outdoor, in office. Suitable for suitcases, golf bags, handbags, school cabinets, furniture, closets, bicycle and other goods you want to protect.
Please charge the fingerprint padlock more than 12 hours brfore the first use.
Rabbit Statue Resin 2023 New Year Decorations Storage Box Cute Bunny Statue Organizer Candy Key Bowl
2023 Lucky Forturne Rabbit Resin Rabbit Tray Figurines for Porch Interior Tabletop Entrance Key Candy Storage Container House Decoration Items
2023 Cute Rabbit Bunny Figurines 12 Zodiac Statues Phone Holder Storage Tray Ornaments New Year Home Decoration
Vintage Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Speaker Portable 4 In 1 Pocket Sound Box with 1 Earphone Special Outdoor Take Retro Style Speaker Ideal Holiday Christmas Gift